The Ripper Aviation Academy was launched at Port Macquarie on 28 February 2017 in association with Westpac Little Ripper Lifesaver operations.
The academy team is committed to delivering the highest standard in training and certification of pilots and observers. We provide individuals and organisations the opportunity to complete drone and RPAS training and certification courses.
Choose from the following courses and accreditation:
- RPAS pilot and operator training
- Search and rescue training
- Government drone licence requirements
- Multi-rotor, single rotor and fixed wing drone requirements
- Training and certification for people with restricted mobility
- School Drone Program
Contact us for more information.