Unmanned helicopters are also used in our Wetspac Little Ripper Search and Rescue fleet. They combine the world’s most advanced autopilot. They are FAA-compliant, military grade and battery powered.
- Industry-leading safety features (automatic autorotation, smart auto-home functions, etc.)
- Precision, FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) automatic flight control system
- Computer-based ground control
- Automatic rotor speed calibration for altitudes from sea level to over 10,000 ft AMSL
- Delivers up to one hour of flight time on a single battery charge
- Superior performance in windy environments
- State-of-the-art Gyro stabilised digital camera with FLIR thermal imaging and optical telephoto zoom